We are hiring an Account Executive, interested in PR, content, and SEO, with a salary of £20,000 per year.
The Monarchs is a UK company, however, you will be expected to work from Spain on a remote working basis. You should be a native Spanish speaker and fluent in English.
A keen interest and limited experience in each of these areas, with a desire to pitch the media, write content, and perform SEO, is essential for the role.
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for executing actions on accounts, delivering great work for clients, and working collaboratively with the team, with high productivity and proactivity.
A background with dabbling in media relations, content creation, copywriting, and SEO is desirable.
- Communications with clients
- Working with the team
- Note-taking and reporting
- Delivering work against KPIs
- Creating media lists and media pitching
- Copywriting and other content creation
- SEO research and SEO execution
- Understanding and ability to use our tech stack
We will provide you with all the tools you need to do your job. With a MacBook Air and full tech stack, you’ll spend more time on work that matters, with premium subscriptions to industry-leading platforms.
- Microsoft 365
- Muck Rack
- Google Analytics
- Lead Forensics
What really matters is our attitude to work and company culture. We respect our team’s time and understand downtime is needed to do your best job at work. We foster a culture of respect and appreciation, giving you full autonomy over your workload.
- Remote and flexible working
- 4.5-day week
- 40-days holiday
- Christmas closedown
- Calm membership (for mental wellbeing)
- Fiit membership (for physical wellbeing)
- Blinkist membership (for personal growth)
- Duolingo membership (so we can say hello in each other’s languages)
- Fully paid parental leave (inc. 10-days miscarriage leave)
- Quarterly team days
- Annual attendance and week away at Viva Technology
- Annual theatre and dinner day
Do you think this is the role for you? Interested in joining the team? If so, apply today using the form below